Khan Academy collection updated with Web Programming Series
Today, over 400 new resources were added into the Khan Academy collection within the NCLOR. The new content focused around computing and specifically about web programming. Khan Academy offers practice exercises, instructional videos, and a personalized learning dashboard that empower learners to study at their own pace in and outside of the classroom. This resource addition adds to the 2,500 + resources already available in the NCLOR from Khan Academy.
The web programming resources added includes content in the following areas: HTML, Cascade Style Sheets, SQL & Databases, Games & Visualizations, Simulations and JQuery.
Complete Topic List with number of resources available in each.
- Advanced JS: Games & Visualizations (36)
- Advanced JS: Natural Simulations (74)
- HTML/JS: Making webpages interactive (52)
- HTML/JS: Making webpages interactive with jQuery (49)
- Intro to HTML/CSS: Making webpages (71)
- Intro to JS: Drawing & Animation (105)
- Intro to SQL: Querying and managing data (38)
The NCCCS courses that these resource may supplement are: WEB110, WEB111, WEB115, WEB120, WEB210, WEB211, WEB250, SGD113, and CSC174.
To access these resources, you can do any of the following: