Emerging Technology Resources Added to the NCLOR
Technology is penetrating our lives in various ways, shapes and forms. It can be expected that the flow of tech innovations will continue into the future and create job opportunities for those willing to invest in the skills to master them.
In that effort, the NCLOR staff has compiled a list of available resources that showcases few emerging technologies fields. The NCLOR staff has created a series showcases the resources in the NCLOR about some new and emerging job fields.
The new technology fields included in this series are: (Click on the links below to view the resources in each field.)
To access these resources, you can do any of the following:
- Click on any of the links above.
- Log into the NCLOR and click on the More button on the left menu bar. Then click the Resource Series link and then Emerging Technology Job Resources.
- If you are K-14 faculty, you can add the links to the resources directly to your LMS based course. (learn how)
The North Carolina Community College system offers courses related to the job fields showcased. Click on the courses titles below to view the NCCCS Combined Course Library entry for each course.
- (3D Printing) ART-120: 3D Printing for the Artist, TDP-110: Introduction to 3D Printing
- (Drones/ Unmanned Arial Vehicles) UAS-110: Intro to UAS Operations, UAS-111: Unmanned Aircraft Systems
- (Nanotechnology) NAN-111: Intro to Nanotechnology, NAN-112: Fundamentals of Nanoscience
- (Artificial Intelligence) CSC-230: Analysis of Algorithms, SGD-125: Simulation & Gaming – Artificial Intelligence
Posted on September 19, 2016, in New Collection Posts and tagged 3D Printing, Aerospace engineering, Computer engineering, Engineering, Materials science, Nanotechnology. Bookmark the permalink. Leave a comment.