Cambridge University Video Series Added to the NCLOR
Today, seventy-five resources from the University of Cambridge were added to the open educational resources collection within the NCLOR. In this series, you can find out about some of the research, discoveries and innovations that take place at Cambridge University. In particular, a collection of short films in which top researchers reveal some of their latest findings and discuss subjects ranging from energy to disappearing languages, and policing the streets to the future of robotics.
The topics included in this series are:
- Cambridge Shorts – short films from top researchers at Cambridge
- Lines of Thought – Discoveries that Changed the World – videos from the Cambridge Library
- Nano-materials Up Close – images from a electron microscope
- Under the Microscope – videos that capture glimpses of the natural and man-made world in stunning close-up
- Engineering – department of engineering based videos at University of Cambridge
- Law – videos relating to law at the University of Cambridge.
Example: Airflow across a wing engineering video – University of Cambridge
The NCCCS courses that these resource may supplement are: INT230, LEX240, CCT231, LEX160, OST149, BIO106, NAN111, EGR150, EGR230, EGR220, CJC131, AER113, ATR282, LEX110, and CMT218.
To access these resources, you can do any of the following:
Posted on October 17, 2016, in Uncategorized, New Collection Posts and tagged Aerospace engineering, Chemical engineering, Fine Arts, History, Law, Materials science, Nanotechnology. Bookmark the permalink. Leave a comment.