Google for Education training courses added to NCLOR OER collection
Today, two new courses were made available from the Google Education Training Center within the NCLOR’s open educational resources collection. The Google Education Training Center offers two complete courses on how to use Google tools in the classroom. Content in the Fundamentals and Advanced courses is organized by three themes:
- Engage in Professional Growth and Leadership
- Increase Efficiency and Save Time
- Facilitate and Inspire Student Learning and Creativity
Within these three themes they have a number of units. Each Unit is then made up of multiple lessons, each represented by a dot which turns green once they’ve been completed.
Important: You need a google account to access some of the resources associated with each lesson.
To access these resources, you can do any of the following:
- Since these resources are open, you can access the series via Guest Access here: Google Education Training .
- Also you may log into the NCLOR and click on the More button on the left menu bar. Then click the Resource Series link and click the series of your choice.
- If you are K-14 faculty, you can add the links to the resources directly to your LMS based course. (learn how)