Four New eTextbooks Added to NCLOR OER Collection
The American Public University System ePress (APUS) ePress is an electronic academic publisher providing high quality open access, low cost, and specialty digital materials for online classroom and scholarly use. There are currently four course eTextbooks available within this series. The courses titles included are:
- Effectiveness in Writing
- Music Appreciation
- Research, Analysis, and Writing
- World Literature Anthology: Through the Renaissance
The NCCCS courses that these resources may supplement are; ENG111, ENG116, ENG252, and MUS110.
To access these resources, you can do any of the following:
- Since these resources are open, you can access the series via Guest Access here: American Public University System ePress.
- Also you may log into the NCLOR and click on the More button on the left menu bar. Then click the Resource Series link and click the series of your choice.
- If you are K-14 faculty, you can add the links to the resources directly to your LMS based course. (learn how)