K-12 Faculty Member,
Welcome to the North Carolina Learning Object Repository. On this page, you can find information about what resources are available to you in the NCLOR. In the NCLOR, there are many items you can search and use for your course(s). As a North Carolina K-12 faculty member, you will have access to the to resources in the All NCLOR account holders and K-12 account holders only collections in the NCLOR.
Your first steps:
1. User Videos –
Before beginning, review the user videos which will explain the NCLOR in greater detail.
2. NCLOR Training – For you to take full advantage of the NCLOR it is highly recommended that you review the following training self-paced tutorials.
- NCLOR Orientation (should be reviewed by all users)
- Review the Searching and Downloading tutorial.
- If you want to contribute your own resources to the NCLOR, review the Contribution and Item Management tutorials.
3. Accessing the NCLOR – After you review the training material, you may:
- click on the K-12 account login link to sign-in via your NC EDCloud account.
- if you don’t have an NC EDCloud account, you should contact your local network administrator for directions in claiming our NC EdCloud account.