NC University Faculty
NC University Faculty Member,
Welcome to the North Carolina Learning Object Repository. On this page, you can find information about what resources are available to you in the NCLOR. In the NCLOR, there are many items you can search and use for your course(s). As a North Carolina University faculty member, you will only have access to the to resources in the All NCLOR account holders, Higher Education account holders collections that have be made available to guests.
Your first steps:
1. User Videos – Before beginning, review the user videos which will explain the NCLOR in greater detail.
2. NCLOR Training – To take full advantage of the NCLOR, it is highly recommended that the following training self-paced tutorials are reviewed.
- NCLOR Orientation (should be review by all users)
- Review the Searching and Downloading tutorial.
- Contributing Resources – Guests cannot contribute resources to the NCLOR.
3. Log in – After you review the training material, click on the Log in as Guest link on the portal page.