NCCCS Faculty Members,
Welcome to the North Carolina Learning Object Repository. On this page, you can find information about what resources are available to you in the NCLOR. In the NCLOR, there are over 12000 items you can search and use for your course(s). As a North Carolina Community College faculty member, you will have the highest access to the resources in the NCLOR. You will be able to access our special collections such as the National Repository of Online Courses (NROC), the SAS Curriculum Pathways and the Explorer™ Virtual Microscope.
Your first steps:
1. User Videos -Before beginning you should review the user videos which will explain the NCLOR in greater detail.
2. NCLOR Training – To take full advantage of the NCLOR, it is highly recommended that the following training self-paced tutorials are reviewed.
- NCLOR Orientation (should be reviewed by all users)
- If your college uses Blackboard as a learning management system (LMS), review the Blackboard Integration Tutorial.
- If your college uses Moodle as a LMS, review the Moodle Integration Tutorial.
- If your college does not use Blackboard or Moodle as a LMS, you can still use the NCLOR. Review the Searching and Downloading tutorial.
- If you want to contribute your own resources to the NCLOR, review the Contribution and Item Management tutorials.
3. Request an Account – NCCCS faculty only need to request an account (username and password) if you plan in contributing your own content to the NCLOR. If you only plan to search and download resources and your college has the LMS integration set up, you do NOT need an account.