LEA/Charter School Information
Race to the Top now makes it possible for K-12 institutions across the state to use and access the North Carolina Learning Object Repository. The NCLOR digital repository gives you a one-stop platform to house your teaching and learning content, and gives you access to thousands of resources to design and develop your courses.
The best part is — there are no additional costs.
With the NCLOR you can:
- Align content with state standards and established learning outcomes
- Manage digital rights management across courses and delivery platforms
- Control access to information, courses, and data
- Streamline workflows for curriculum development
- Report content usage
- Share ideas and content within your school or your county – all from one single resource